Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lovely Sunday

Finally have some time to update my 2nd post! sorry yeah.

Lets starts with what's happened on Sunday! around 1 or 2pm, my friend came to fetch me to a pastry shop for lunch but I don't know where's it, he just told me the name of the shop which is "肥死你", direct translate it means "Fat Die You". my 1st reaction was like "HUH?! A Pastry Shop with this name?!" Some more he told me that the shop is under Levain Boulangerie Patisserie, now that's even more weird. So we reached there and I see the name. Well, he CHEATED me! Lol the name is actually "Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie" and because it sounds like the "fat die you" in cantonese so he called it that way. =.= 
I've never been to Levain before so I don't know how's the interior design, foods and all sort of stuff but Ficelle is actually a comfortable place to hang out with friends or your partner, there're quite a lot of choices there as I took 10 mins to choose what I want to eat because those pastries are actually lot that attractive for me. So we have bought these: Chocolate Bioche, Almond Chocolate Tart (nice), some pudding, and a curry sausage bun. 


Curry Sausage Bun



Coffee Pudding


Ice Honey Lemon Tea

There is also other foods and beverages you can order there, lasagne, spaghetti and many more. The address is at the end of this post. =)

After that, we went to Putrajaya for some walk and enjoy the cooling environment there. If I have a car, there will definitely be the 1st place that I want to go whenever I feel down, is good to stay alone there to clear up your mind. =) 


Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie


Lot 11 - 0 -12, Jln 3/109 F,
Danau Business Centre,
Taman Danau Desa
Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia 58100
Operation hours: 08:00 - 21:00
Phone 03-7983 0211
Email enquiry@ficelle.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment