Thursday, December 27, 2012

Au Revoir Jack Jack!

Now the 3rd post about Jack Jack!! haha

Now I'm going to talk about some of the features of MX230. Let me bring you go through a short brief of MX230. MX230 is the new device launched by P1 and is a MiFi device. It has a sleek and lean design, the weight is lighter than you expected if based on the photo you see in the website, the size is small which is only like your palm size or maybe smaller because my palm is small. haha

MY Palm Size =)
Oh ya, I haven't talk about this in my previous posts which is the number of WiFi clients who can connect to the same device at the same time. For the MF230 device (you can check it through their website), there's 5 people who are allowed to connect to it and you feel amazed by this? Now for MX230, you can ask 7 friends of yours to connect to it at the same time which is 8 people included you are allowed to connect at the same time! Though I have not tried to let 7 people to "get close" with my Jack Jack but 3 friends of mine have connected to MX230 at the same time and the connnection is fast with 4 people using at the same time! In this modern society, people search for WiFi signal everywhere they go. With this, your friends will stick to you all the time and don't get freak out! LOL Sharing is Caring, apply it in your daily life ya! =P

Now, the battery life. MX230 can last for around 7 to 8 hours after a fully charged. For a internet heavy user like me who surf facebook, twitter and instagram everyday AND go out almost everyday, this is an average battery life for me. BUT for people who go out less than 8 hours a day, this is a nice one! *a friendly reminder: if you are going to put it in your pants pocket for more than 5 hours, you will feel a little heat so take it out and let it to "breathe"." =)

Here's some tips if you are going to get one or more MX230! You can now get some discounts by signing up to P1 "ToGo69" plan  by online and get an additional RM 50 rebate! ;)

Any enquiries about P1 or their MiFi devices, feel free to contact them through P1 MiFi or their official facebook page P1 Facebook !

I'm going to return Jack Jack to it's BIG owner tomorrow, so please allow me to say Au Revoir Jack Jack! I'm going to miss your everyday companion to everywhere I go. 

You can read my previous 2 posts about Jack Jack (P1 MiFi MX230) here:

Ciao! <3

2 comments: