Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jack Jack Round 2! ;)

So here's the 2nd post of Jack Jack! ;)

I brought Jack Jack with me all the time even I go out just for a meal. oops! I'm a heavy internet user and I think the time I look at my phone is more than I sleep in a day. haha I'm a modern style people eh? =P

We can see that people nowadays have a smartphone on their hands no matter where and when, WiFi is also on the top of everyone's travel or outdoor list, so a on-the-do wifi device is what you need now! and for me, I have Jack Jack with me. wheee~ ;D

I brought Jack Jack to uni, to class, to mamak, to supermarket, to breakfast lunch dinner supper, to facial, to mall and to everywhere I go. He's like my MUST-BRING thing when I go out other than my S3 and purse. I use the wifi to check in through foursquare, twitter, facebook and of course INSTAGRAM to capture everything (foods, scenery, friends, etc..). With Jack Jack, I can online at anywhere anytime. =)

Oh, I brought Jack Jack with me to JLo concert too! He doesn't needs a ticket, he's not drinks or any recording devices, so he went in to watch the concert with me! The signal is so good at Stadium Merdeka and I can constantly update the JLo amazing moment on my twitter during the concert. You can read my amazing J Lo experience here J Lo Dance Again World Tour 2012 in Malaysia . 

In uni, honestly the uni wifi is not that strong especially in particular floor but Jack Jack saved my life on the last few weeks of my 2nd semester. Besides that, I can carry Jack Jack to anywhere because of it's size too. He's like a new born baby in IT world, small size and light weight which easy for me to carry around and that's the purpose of on-the-go device isn't it?
Small and Light which I can fit it into my pocket. ;)

The signal is green even in the car! ;)

After I talked for so long, Jack Jack is actually a P1 latest launched device P1 MiFi MX230! You can now get Jack Jack's friends by signing up to P1 "ToGo69" plan and get additional RM 50 rebate if you sign up through online. =)

Any enquiries feel free to browse through their website P1 MiFi or their FB page P1 Facebook . ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment