Friday, April 19, 2013

Movie Review: Drug War

Hiyaaaa my readers! It's good to be back in blogger world again, it means I'm sitting here in front of my laptop relaxing after all those crazy assignments! Now I just have to wait for my finals and freedom is just one step ahead! ;)

So, on the last day of my class in uni which is on Wednesday, I watched Drug War with Dex and I'm thankful for the complimentary première screening passes from KLIPS!

Ok now, here's a summary plot of Drug War for you guys which I got it from Klips website. ;)

-  When Mainland Chinese Inspector Zhang runs into the Hong Kong man Cai at the hosital, who has been in a car accident due to chemical poisoning, he immediately senses something fishy about him. It turns out Cai is indeed a drug manufacturer closely linked to the notorious drug lord Li. To save his own neck, Cai agrees to help Zhang arrest Li by facilitating his disguise as a buyer in order to lure Li into a drug deal. Right before this undercover operation is about to bear fruit, Zhang realizes all too late that the relationship between Cai and Li is not what it seems, and instead of having played Cai as a pawn in a battle of wits, he himself has been a pawn in Cai`s own game all along.



Oh ya, did I mentioned that this is a Hong Kong movie? but don't worry, even if you're Indian, Malays, Chinese who don't speak Mandarin, you can still watch this movie, just look at the subtitles and who knows you might learn some mandarin after this movie? haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment