Friday, August 10, 2012

London Olympic 2012 Google Doodle

hiyaa!! After a busy week with all assignments due date crash together, finally I'm feeling sexy and free, like glitters raining on me~ =)

1st, my friend lost my laptop adapter and apparently he didn't realize that he forget to take it home with him until I asked him at night. I was quite angry as 1st as my laptop had been used for the whole day to rush for assignments until it has 7% battery left. AND I was having headache and still annoyed by sleep deprived, but I can't scold a friend like shyt so I just calm down and was expecting him to buy a new one or get me a new one in any way he could think of since I think it won't be there anymore if you go look for it on the next day. Malaysia right? I was overslept on the next day so I followed my dad and I walked from UTAR to SS2 Mall, the craziest thought I had at that time really amazed me. Lol with my just-recovered-knee, I walked to there and spent my 2hrs + without doing anything. Don't get me wrong, I want to help but I have no laptop to do anything so I was just spending my time at there resting. Well, at the end of the day, my friend bought me a new adapter, though is bigger than my previous one, but at least it can be use right? and I'm sorry if  I have throw tantrum to anyone or being impolite on that day as I was feeling so uncomfortable that day with the knee ache and headache.

Lets get into some exciting or maybe not topic. Do you guys realize of the google doodle recently? It was quite cool as I can play around with it. It's a interactive google doodle for the London Olympic 2012. The 1st game was Hurdles sport, you have to run and jump over the obstacles as fast as you can.

I gt 11.9 sec. =)
The 2nd day was a basketball game, you have to press the space bar to shoot the basketball and you will be going backward slowly, it makes the game harder.
This is not my highest score, my highest was 42 but that evidence is in my sis laptop .
The 3rd day was a rowing game. you have to keep pressing left and right to balance and control the direction of your canoe to reach the end. The more you hit on the stones, side, or lil monster/fish, the more crack you will see your canoe has. The best I can do for this is just 15.7 sec. haha

15.7 sec babe! =)
today, the 4th day google doodle is a football game. Tbh I felt quite boring at 1st as you just have to go left and right and jump to defence. Since I feel quite boring now, so I go and play again trying to get a higher marks or get 3 medals and know what?? I was underestimate the level of this game. I've tried and tried and tried yet I still get 41 which is only 2 medals. I guess it has to be at least 50 to get 3 medals? awww..

41 not bad? 

I'm quite hooked up with this Olympic google doodle recently and keep competing with friends. haha All I can say is Good Job to Google team and hope to see more interesting and adrenaline pumping games such as archery? badminton? *started to feel excited* LOL

So all of you, think you've missed out the previous fun interactive google doodle sports games? Don't worry, click THIS LINK and you can play any games you feel like want to challenge OR refer to the specific link of each game in the pictures and type it into the tab and there you go! Start to compete with your friends and be a Gold Medalist! ;)

Goodbye and have a good eve! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment