Sunday, September 9, 2012

Snowflake!

Hiyaa!!!

If you are from Malaysia, and I want you to use a word to describe Malaysia, I guess it might be "HOT"!! No?? "Food"?? You know what, Imma satisfy both side, the combination of HOT weathers and Food! *awesome*

There is lot of desserts shops around, one by one springing up like mushroom after the rain. In a row of shops, 5 of them are desserts shop, but only few can survive in this intense competitive market. 
To satisfy my craving or to COOL myself in this crazy hot weather, I'm force to find some cooling desserts. *ya, force by weather XD* Since I'm living in Puchong, the nearest place I can go is puchong boulevard. That is a place with a lot of foods and beverages, Hungry? That's the place for you. One of my fav desserts shop at that place is SNOWFLAKE!! 

Snowflake is a Taiwanese Desserts shop that can satisfy all your craves of ICY desserts and some cooling drinks. My snowflake virginity was took by my sis when she brought the whole family to the first outlet which is located at Subang. Since that day, I'm officially in love with Snowflake. My first and MUST order from the menu is a the Best Seller - the combination of the taiwan special taro balls, everyone's fav black pearl, and my all time fav Grass Jelly on top of the ice. It serves in hot too if you are catching a cold and still want a bite of the yummy dessert. 

The Best Seller
*credits to Snowflake fb*

They have variety of choices too other than the ice series. They have Tohua series which comes in Hot and Cold, Soya Ice series, Sea Amber Jelly, and various drinks - Pearl Milk Tea, Fruit Tea, Lime Jade Jelly Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea etc etc.

Sea Amber Jelly

Latest add on in the menu
Ocha'ryo'! ( Premium green tea ice + sesame balls + red bean + pearls)
Lime Jade Jelly Green Tea

Pearl Milk Tea

Snowflake always introduces lot of new desserts and promotions to rewards the loyal and amazing customers! Oh ya, they have reward card for customers to collect stamps and once you've collect 10 stamps, you get a complimentary dessert. =) They have outlets all around Malaysia - Subang, Mid Valley, Kuchai Lama, Paradigm Mall, Puchong and many many more, a pair hands and legs are not enough for that! >=)

Reward Card


Check out their website or facebook for promotions/events/new outlets/extra info!


No comments:

Post a Comment