Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Maybank- Legoland Bloggers Contest

Hiyaaa!!! after a long struggle on what to post, I found this  Maybank Legoland Bloggers Contest

I got pulled in by the title and of course as a blogger, I'm thinking "Why not give it a try?"

So, the question is, why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland?

know what? I've been dreaming a lot when I was small that how good if there is a genius build a Lego Castle or Lego Bungalow or Lego Cafe in the real world? or some magician make me into a little dwarf so I can play in the Lego buildings I built. 

I still clearly remember that when I was small, I used to bug my parents to buy lego for me and of course parents never let their child down and here goes my journey of Lego World. At the starting, I only know how to stack those lego by stacking it one by one on the little circle thing and make a line. Slowly as time goes by, I started to be a little inventor or builder, try to make a little cafe or house by using those colourful lego bricks and made few trees or flowers (the flowers are small little one to put on the circle thing). 

The little circle on top (for you to stack another lego on it)
*image credits to giantbomb.com*

I love it when Lego came out with those lego with eyes on it, and the little lego human which the legs and arms can move freely. I started to build more and more houses, cafe and different kind of buildings by started it with the base and I still have the green colour base keep it till now! After that, put in the lego human as the customer or a lego family. Everything is basically the same as playing barbie doll by I'm a little different, I played with Lego! Sometimes, my little sister will use her barbie doll and act like a goddess fairy to help my lego human. haha isn't that cute?

This is the sample and most likely of what I used to built when I was small.
*image credits to LEGO website*

Lego has become my childhood, it defined the happiness when I was a little kid. FYI, I still have the lego in my basket which keeps all my toys. *winks*

Now, my dream came true, Legoland is there waiting for me to continue my happiness and try to brings out the little angle in me! I am anticipating to go to Legoland and enjoy a day of becoming the "lego human"! =D

Stay tune and pray that you can see my blogpost about my journey at the Real Life Legoland! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment