Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sepang Gold Coast Getaway

Finally after a hectic week with assignments and proposal due date, I'm FREE for at least a day, intro to mass comm test on monday. *feel the stress*

So, I'm going to talk about the Sepang Gold Coast getaway which is on last 2 weeks. That was a great place to relax your body and mind. Put aside all those nuisance on that depressed week, I did enjoy my night spent at there. Reached there and we're welcomed by a nice pic- the sea. I love beach so much and the sea is pretty beautiful, wish I could just jump in there and have fun with the sea. Everything is nice there but the weather is superb HOT, remember to bring your shades, hat, and sunscreen. =) 

Gold Palm Tree Villas

Beach
Tired me and sis
We lived in Golden Palm Tree villa. Well, I love their service, the hotel steward/stewardess are friendly. =) Once I step into the villa, I feel like living there for few more days. 2+1 rooms inside the villa, 1 master bedroom, 2 single bed bedroom and 1 study room. We settled down everything and drive to the to town to get some nice foods. We had seafood for our dinner and went to supermarket to buy some drinks and snacks since we have nothing to do in the villa. 

Our Villa
Master Bedroom
Sunset

We have nothing much to do in the villa, astro is the only entertainment provided but I was enjoying the night with laptop and my fav orange juice. The 1st time I experienced a blackout in a trip was this one. lol sleep until 3 something and I feel super hot so I woke up and see, the whole villa is in the dark and the scary thing is that there's raining heavily outside. The storm is looking scary, is like it's going to strike any villa anytime and the wind is too strong for us to go outside and see what's happening. Tbh, I once have a thought that the sea is going to EAT us alive but dad called to the front desk and a guy finally came and fix it. phew, we are safe *of course*. 

2nd day- We had breakfast at a food court in town and back to villa to pack our stuff and check out. My 2 sisters and I played Go-Cart at there too! Deffo a nice experience, gonna play it again next time! Before we leave, we stopped at Hai Yew Heng to try their famous pau. No doubt that's nice, I reckon you all to eat if you are there. =)

Go Cart
Hai Yew Heng
My small sis and I

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a grand stay! Experience it at YOUR getaway at the Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa with a discount of more than 50% – only RM 350 nett!! Visit http://goldenpalmtreediscounts.blogspot.com/ and drop me a comment! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete