Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gen-Y Music Festival in town!

Of all my readers, I believe it includes many different ages/generations. You know which generation are you in? the Baby Boomers? (I salute to you for reading this!) Generation Jones? Genaration X? Generation Y? Generation Z?
*don't know? ask Google uncle. ;)*

and no matter which generation categories are you in, I thanks you all for reading this! but here I am to tell the Generation Y, here's a great event for you to party all night!


Gen-Y Music Festival, organised by Music Society of the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC) ! This is an interesting and meaningful event as part of the total profits in this event will be donated to the charity. The beneficiary societies are Penang Hospice SocietyNational Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM), and Climb for Life. 

Throughout the whole night, you are ensured to have the "ear" candy from various talented young local artists/musicians and upcoming bands that deserve a bigger audience. You must have heard some or maybe all of them before, spot their names here!




The ever talented famous beatboxer in town and he's also famous in international platform! Shawn Lee!  Born in 1991. Beatboxing is Shawn's passion. He's currently Asia's NUMBER 1 beatboxer and he made it to Top 4 in Beatbox Battle World Championship 2012!


An Honest Mistake will be performing too! The band is make up of 5 young and energetic members. They have been making waves for the past two years with their mix of addictive pop-punk with swirls of frenetic screamo, and with a second album already in the works, their domination of your eardrums is set to continue in 2011 and beyond.  


Ke Qing. A young gen-y local artist. She has been to lot of tv shows or events, you might see her performed in lot of music festivals or music shows in Astro before. She has her own album came out in 2012. Do check out her music! 




Other than that, there are many other performers that will wow you on that night! Go to their website Gen-Y Music Festival website and check out for the line-up on that night and more details will be on their facebook too! Gen-Y Music Festival fb

Thanks to the generous sponsors, they have reduced the price to RM 30! only RM 30 to enjoy the night with friends and local performers! isn't that amazing?

To avoid those hassle, my readers, given that you know me or not, you can purchase the tickets from me!
If you know me, you can just pass the money for me, I'll email the ticket to you ASAP.
If you don't know me, you can bank in to me, just email me at vian_1203@hotmail.com and I'll tell you how.

People, thanks for reading and let's give back to the society! Purchase the tickets now! ;)

ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment