Wednesday, December 5, 2012

J Lo Dance Again World Tour 2012 in Malaysia

hiyaaaaaaa!! 

Just 2 days before my birthday, mom got me 2 tickets to the One and Only J Lo (Jennifer Lopez) Dance Again World Tour 2012 in Malaysia! whoops!!

I dressed up lightly with a shorts and t-shirt, brought my purse, P1 MiFi, my S3 and the tickets to the concert. I thought is fine to wear slipper to there because in Stadium Merdeka I wouldn't step on the grass or mud BUT suddenly the rain strikes and I was under the rain for hours, so apparently I have to walk through the muddy grass outside the Stadium and I looked super awful on that day. =.=

My mood was spoiled because of the rain and I wasn't really into J Lo so we just find a spot and settle down to wait for the show to starts. The show was scheduled to starts at 8pm but just so you know Malaysia style, the show started at 9pm. From the place I sit, I can barely see the stage and there's some idiots that have glass for their 3 meals, standing in front and BLOCK the whole view. The 2 fellas in front of me dancing like they are in their house and my mood was totally spoiled. 

Put aside all those stupid fella and bad things, J Lo did gave us a GREAT performance at that night. Though she is in her 40s now but trust me, she is still attractive and sexy. Her dancing and singing are amazing, with the dancers on the stage, is like added the icing on the cake, makes the show nicer. One of the highlights of the night was her costumes, she changed 5/6 costumes in the 2 hours concert and her costumes are all so gorgeous, the sparkling sports attire, the catsuit, the blue long gown and few more. Another highlight of the night was the hot and breathe taking dance of J Lo with her boyfriend Casper Smart at the end of the concert with the encore song Dance Again. I screamed and was amazed when Casper appeared and dance with her in the last song of the night. ;D

*from Galaxy Group fb*

*from Galaxy Group fb*

*From Galaxy Group fb*
*From Galaxie Magazine fb*


Dance Again video recorded by Tian Chad, enjoy the encore song of the night and her dance with Casper! ;)


Well, I can say I had a great night with J Lo first concert in Malaysia and I would go if she's coming back again for another world tour. haha After the night, I realized I enjoy to be in a concert and feel the supportive screams of the crowd. I'm considering to go for another concert now, maybe Lee Hom concert next year? haha 

A night with screaming and shouting will makes you forget all those problems that bother you, so why not? spend a night with friends or your loved ones to relax yourself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment